? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Hi Daddy!"

Andrew made several videos for Julian before leaving for Afghanistan.  He read over 20 stories (some of which Julian also stars in; assisting in the reading and page turning), and one of the videos is just him and Julian playing and goofing around.  We have watched a couple of videos each day and Julian absolutely loves it!  If he is in a bad mood, he is instantly refreshed.  If he is tired and ready for bed, he is instantly calmed down.  The best part about the videos is that Julian sits (Yes! He sits!) on the floor or the couch and waves at the TV with big smiles and even bigger giggles.  He also holds his 'Daddy Doll' and kisses it everytime I say "give Daddy a kiss."  My mom has also been teaching him to blow kisses...but that's still a work in progress!

On a completely different note, I talked to Andrew this morning.  He sounded much better than he has in the past couple of days.  To know that he is healing will allow me to heal much faster.  I just can't wait until he is finally settled at his FOB (Forward Operating Base) and has his internet hooked up.  It is very strange not knowing where he is, when he is traveling, and having absolutely no idea when or if I will get to talk to him.  At least when he is settled in I will have an idea of what he is doing for work and his phone calls, emails, and skype "usage" will be a little more predictable. But mostly I can't wait for the next 360 days to be over.  My countdown is on days and weeks, while Kim's is on paydays.

360 Days, 51 1/2 Weeks, 23 Paydays

1 comments:

The Power Family said...

I think my number looks a lot easier to conquer than the others!! =]