? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

23 days down, 342 to go.

J has a cold and just went to bed with a low grade fever.  He had normal sleeping patterns today (not like the excessive sleep he has been getting in previous days) so I thought he might be on the up.  The fever is telling me otherwise.  Thankfully he is not acting as if it is bothering him-minus the fact that he continuously feels the need to wipe his snot on my shoulder, pant legs, or knit blanket that my mom made for us.

After waking from our naps today (yes, I napped too!), the doorbell rang.  It was someone from Carolina Window Fashions coming to measure my back door window for the blinds I ordered.  I asked him to wait one minute before coming in so that I could turn off the alarm and put Abby outside.  J caught a glimpse of him and started jumping (well trying to, his feet don't exactly make it off the ground) and laughing.  He yelled "Daddy" right as I opened the door to let the man in and then he looked so let down, so defeated when he realized it wasn't Daddy.  He made me hold him while he pouted for a good, solid 5 minutes.  I debated sharing this story knowing that Andrew will read it.  In the end, Andrew, I hope this doesn't make you feel bad. I hope that instead it reminds you how much he loves you and that he will not forget you! He will simply look forward to your face at the door for the next 342 days!

Peak: I completely reorganized my bathroom, closet, and bedroom and scrubbed them down to the baseboards AND I took a nap!
Pitt: Julian not feeling well.

Andre Update: received a wonderful, loving email from him that brought me to tears. Happy tears because I have the most amazing husband. Ever.


1 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm 29 years old and STILL wipe my nose on my sleeve, pant leg, and whatever else I have handy. My favorite is Jason's shoulder. :-)