? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Day :)

I was awaken at 7:05am, not by Julian (he was still sleeping!) but by a phone call from Andrew!  What a beautiful voice to wake up to.  Julian woke up just before 7:30 and came running into my room.  He wasn't really interested in talking to Daddy, he had his focus on a cup of milk-straight away!

Julian started a Parents Morning Out program at church this morning.  The teachers said he behaved wonderfully and was an excellent example to the other children.  I thought maybe they had me confused for someone else and were telling me about someone elses child.  When I was walking out the door after dropping him off, I heard him slam his body in a fit against the door of his classroom.  So surely they couldn't have been talking about my son?  But sure enough, they were!  I am so pleased!

I had a nice break while he was at PMO.  I went to Walmart for a few things and came home to clean.  But then Andrew called on Skype!!  I talked to him for at least 45 minutes.  Cleaning can always wait, but seeing my amazing husband never can! 

Julian had another wonderful afternoon.  We went for a long walk in the neighborhood and we even met a new friend for Julian.  He is a 17 month old named Jayden.  They played outside with chalk and a football and there was NO fighting! They got along so well!

Peak: Getting to talk to Andrew-TWICE.
Pitt: Cleaning poo out of the garage after making sick Abby sleep out there all night.

Andrew Update: He looks and sounds great!  He has been very tired though.  Seeing him on Skype makes everything better :)

I have finally put some pictures of our weekend on the computer.  Here are a few to enjoy, the rest are on facebook.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

Diane said...

Sorry about the size of the enormous pictures. When I get better at this I will fix it!