? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This Week in Pictures


This is Julian's favorite hat (Andrew's Beret).  He has it on his head at least once a day.  He has learned to say cheese when the camera comes out. This is his "cheeser".










This is the night Julian went to bed with his sunglasses on because he refused to take them off.





Sitting on the table-testing to see what he can get away with...







Someone has been going through Mommy's drawers...


Wearing 4T pants because I bought the wrong size!
And they almost fit :(







Being goofy and showing off his new hat.



Wearing Daddy's beret again!


           So Strong!


And my favorite pictures of the week:



Snuggling on Daddy's side of the bed!

1 comments:

JIGS said...

Hey Di! Val told me about your blog :) I must say I am entertained. I also LOVE the pictures. Julian is so big now! I'm impressed with the late postings; you used to be in bed by 8:00 when you lived here......