? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Thoughts and Facts

*Julian and I had a pajama day. 

*My idea of a pajama day is changing out of your pajamas into comfy sweats and a nice long sleeve shirt.

*I can't bring myself to stay in what I wore the night before all day long.

*I made eggs, sausage, and waffles for breakfast this morning-just like Andrew always does for us on Saturday mornings.

*It snowed last night-a whole inch.  It has been freezing rain and sleet since 4:00 am.

*It took Julian and I forty minutes to get ready to go outside.

*We stayed outside for 4 1/2 minutes before he asked to go in.

*We had popcorn and chocolate milk when we came inside.  It was only 10am.

*He actually sat on the couch with me and watched half of Homeward Bound.

*He continuously barked at the TV.

*I bought 4T fleece pants at Children's Place by mistake yesterday.

*Julian is wearing them today and they fit with just one roll of the waste.

*I'm sad that he is so tall already :(

*Julian said "Bless You" when I sneezed today.

*He also said "thank you" several times without any prompts from me!

*Julian slept for 3 hours and I actually slept too instead of cleaning, watching tv, or reading.

*Julian can probably eat his weight in edamame beans, as could I.  He has officially mastered sucking the bean out of the shell.

*He pooped in the tub. Again.

*I managed to get his toenails and fingernails cut with no tears.

*We miss Daddy/Andre.

Peak:  Julian's fantastic behavior today!
Pitt: Andrew wasn't here to share our lazy snow/ice day.

Andre Update: He called at 1:00 this afternoon and he is finally at his "home" base! He is exhausted, but I am sure relieved to be back.  I'm happy too!  He also received his first package from us (which wasn't too exciting-it was just stuff he couldn't fit in his luggage going over).  Julian did put a picture in it though. 

0 comments: