? ??????????????Floral Misconception? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 2458 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Simple Elegance? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (17 Ratings)??122 Grabs Today. 5830 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 15, 2010

So here we are!

We (Kim, Britt, Nathan, Noah, and Julian) made it safely to South Carolina.  I can also proudly say after three years of living in the south, I have finally tasted Sonic.  The verdict is...delicious!  Although, come to think of it, I love food of all kinds so I am not a very good critic.

This will be a short post tonight. I'm exhausted and Kim's computer is making me want to hit things.  I can't wait to see the charm of Charleston tomorrow!  Goodnight 'ya'll'!

Peak: Road Trip to South Carolina!
Pitt: Julian was supposed to start Parent's Morning Out at church this morning, but they forgot to put his name on the list and it was full.  It made me a little curious about organization, but I love my church so I am going to trust the program also!

Andrew Update: I got a quick phone call this morning.  I missed his first call due to the very annoying fact that TLC autowash now makes you vacuum out your own car after an oil change (they used to do it for you!)  If I hadn't been vacuuming, I would have heard the phone ring!  He did call an hour later so we got to talk!  Not long though, but I don't care, I still got to hear his voice.  He has a cell phone now that he can call home with, but it takes up a lot of minutes to call home, therefore all calls from his cell phone will be quick!

0 comments: